Yes, yes, I’ve been terrible and I haven’t posted or made any decisions, but school is out, and here I go.
The next book is Jacqueline Leonard & Danny Martin’s The Brilliance of Black Children in Mathematics.
We would like to do something slightly different for this book. A means to testing whether we can get deeper conversations in a different format. Maybe it will work, maybe not. Here is the plan:
- Post a blog reflecting on the book as you are about half way through BY JUNE 30TH.
- Respond to other folks blogs on that “half way” point. By JULY 7TH
- Post a blog when you are done with the book. BY JULY 31ST
- Respond to other folks blogs when they are done. BY AUGUST 7TH
- Twitter chat. FIRST OR SECOND WEEK OF AUGUST?
EVERYBODY’S welcome, and we would love to see even more participation. Please comment or dm me if you have questions.